Author Topic: Humiliating AI  (Read 986 times)

JonBrave

• Sentient
    • View Profile
Humiliating AI
« on: November 17, 2014, 04:21:03 AM »
So, thinking I was beginning to get the hang of this game, I have gone from 40-system 1-Average-AI to 150-system with 1-Hardest-Allied-AI versus 2-Hardest-Opponent-Allied-AIs.

Apart from the fact that I am way out of my depth and being slaughtered by much bigger AI fleets, I see that both my AI opponents are offering me treaties whereby they give me loads of stuff in exchange for nothing.  Talk about humiliating!  I presume the AI opponents are getting bored and have decided they want a bit more opposition out of me!?

antibor

• View Profile
Re: Humiliating AI
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 06:13:40 AM »
Or maybe they consider your AI ally as the bigger threat and want to focus on that. Even a human would offer peace to the smaller enemy if two fronts would stretch his lines too thin.

JonBrave

• Sentient
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 07:25:17 AM »
But they are not asking for peace from me!  They are asking nothing from me, just eager to give me stuff! 

antibor

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 11:16:28 AM »
Probably they ask for peace only if you are stronger. If you are weaker, they just try to improve the relationship.

JonBrave

• Sentient
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 01:48:23 PM »
Umm, so a big empire which is bombing the crap out of a small empire is also spending its time pumping in resources to make the natives feel friendlier toward them.  Where have I heard that before... ? :)