Author Topic: Making Ships  (Read 1224 times)

S4rab

• "I love target rich enviroments"
    • View Profile
Making Ships
« on: March 23, 2011, 02:17:15 AM »
OK I have posted quite alot about how to do things and I have finally started to get the hand of things except one thing!!!!

It's driving me nuts and if I could get this problem solved I can finally have those big battles people have been talking about.........

The problem I am having is BLUEPRINTS!!

How do I make a good ship, What research do I do in order to get a good fuel usage.

I want to design a ship that has good shields and uses missiles/torpedoes that can dish some Damage and not get insta popped like all the other ships I have tried to design. I have also observed on the forums with people talking about building artillery stations which are good at defending systems, I am also curious about them....

Any help would be appreciated I do not care if you don't have advice on those two things I just need to know how to build a ship lol, It's gonna drive me insane and make me go to the nut house.
That's a pretty amusing joke, coming from a French person :) Well played.
Hahaaha... Complimenting the French. That's a good one.

Tkins

• Star Ruler Tester (Group 2)
  • Distracted
    • View Profile
Re: Making Ships
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 02:48:35 AM »
Remember that good fuel capacity is around 10 minutes if you're playing an average game. Anything too much higher than that and you should be retrofitting that ship anyways.

S4rab

• "I love target rich enviroments"
    • View Profile
Re: Making Ships
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 04:19:13 AM »
I am Transferring this to the Normal forum could an admin please lock this, cheers

Other subject is at:

http://forums.blind-mind.com/index.php?topic=3180.0
That's a pretty amusing joke, coming from a French person :) Well played.
Hahaaha... Complimenting the French. That's a good one.