Author Topic: Wiki  (Read 3495 times)

Krob

• View Profile
Wiki
« on: August 22, 2010, 06:40:07 PM »
blind-mind.com/wiki punts to http://wiki.blind-mind.com/index.php?title=Main_Page which is the media wiki default page.  Might want to toss up a quick placeholder or something.  I'm sure I won't be the only person to see that. :P

K

Thy Reaper

• BMS Lead Developer
  • BMS Administrator
  • Hopeless
    • View Profile
    • Blind Mind Studios
Re: Wiki
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 07:38:04 PM »
That's actually a wiki we intended to work on eventually, as a separate thing. I will add a link to the star ruler wiki from there.

TrouserDemon

• Global Moderator
  • Distracted
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 07:46:44 PM »
That's a wiki link on the Star Ruler site. It should go straight to the Star Ruler wiki. The Blind Mind wiki should be linked to on the Blind Mind site. Isn't that a more logical arrangement?

Krob

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 01:21:16 AM »
Looks to me like they're separate wiki instances, which would seem to be confirmed by Reapers comment.  I merely pointed it out because it seems a little bit unprofessional/sloppy to have an application's default page visible to the world.  Which is why I suggested throwing a place holder there (as opposed to properly developing the wiki as I imagined they will one day).  I think it's safe to assume we know why it was neglected, but pointing it out might give someone something minor to tinker with when they're chewing on a problem or can't read code for all the brain strain. =)

K