Author Topic: Star Ruler Re-Reviews and Interviews!  (Read 6174 times)

Firgof

• BMS Administrator
  • Delusional
    • View Profile
Star Ruler Re-Reviews and Interviews!
« on: September 28, 2011, 08:20:34 PM »
Adam Solo of Space Sector has just put out his re-review of Star Ruler, pitting the game's current version against what launched in 2010!  If you've had Star Ruler a long time and wondered how much it's changed or improved, or have just heard about the game and are thinking of buying it, check it out!
Space Sector Review

In other news, Adam Ames of TruePCGaming just put out our interview.  In it, we discuss indie gaming, DRM, Star Ruler, and the challenges of being an indie developer.
True PC Gaming Interview
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 08:37:12 PM by Thy Reaper »
"Now it will punish you"

maxi

• Delusional
    • View Profile
Re: Star Ruler Re-Reviews and Interviews!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 12:17:39 PM »
Well, from review I can see game still needs some improvements, but it is much better than year ago.

Makadelik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 04:38:09 PM »
8.3 is not bad! Congratulations!!! Great review, I still love playing and look forward to future developments from Blind Mind Studios. Also the interview link was also very interesting. Almost inspired me to leave my job and go on  making my own space game! But the stress and my current situation will keep me put. Not to mention my wife! lol.

Thank you.

colonyan

• Distracted
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 09:41:46 PM »
Being at creative job must be marathon of hardship, trial and error.
Although, I envy BMS staffs for being able to work on project of yours.
Please keep on doing. There is much more possibilities and I want to see them...
                                                                                                            Sincerely.