Author Topic: Literally cannot stop using Mono population transfer on a specific planet.  (Read 707 times)

Chillcoldcoolaid

• View Profile
I'm not sure what causes this bug but it has completely ruined 2 of my games so far. What will happen is my main planet will automatically transfer population to the effected planet every time it completes a population production task. I've tried abandoning the planet but my main planet will just proceed to transfer to it again no matter what. It will keep doing this no matter how much population is on the planet.

GGLucas

• Dr. Evil
  • BMS Staff
  • Delusional
    • View Profile
Please post a savegame where this is happening so we can take a look at what's causing it. Thanks.

Chillcoldcoolaid

• View Profile
Please post a savegame where this is happening so we can take a look at what's causing it. Thanks.
Attached it to this post. The name of the bugged planet is Eng III.

GGLucas

• Dr. Evil
  • BMS Staff
  • Delusional
    • View Profile
It only brings it up to 8 population here, which is the amount you'd want on the planet since it's a tier 2 resource. You probably used the auto-colonize option, which will bring it up to the population it would need to support its resource level.

Chillcoldcoolaid

• View Profile
It only brings it up to 8 population here, which is the amount you'd want on the planet since it's a tier 2 resource. You probably used the auto-colonize option, which will bring it up to the population it would need to support its resource level.
Is there any way I can make it stop doing this?