Author Topic: There is no Helium-3 in sun ??? ASAP!!  (Read 983 times)

dreadxx990

• View Profile
There is no Helium-3 in sun ??? ASAP!!
« on: July 23, 2014, 10:28:40 AM »
Hello, I finding that strange soemthing with bug in my game. So there is no Helium-3 in sun or other planet. I'm not sure if it's bug thank.
P.S. I'm using with mod for G.A 1.9.4. thank. plus look this picture if help you that. Also im using with advanced spiral map.

XTRMNTR2K

• Modder Extraordinaire
  • Delusional
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
Re: There is no Helium-3 in sun ??? ASAP!!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 10:35:36 AM »
It's simple: Stop using the Advanced Spiral Galaxy mod in combination with Galactic Armory as it is heavily outdated and not compatible with the mod, since our mod relies on a customized galaxy generation method.

I'm afraid there is no way to get both to work together (unless you want to take the ASG mod and integrate it with Galactic Armory's map generation script).

dreadxx990

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 02:20:34 PM »
Thank you I just found it it's fine there is buy I can modify with advanced spiral galaxy including heilum 3. By the way, thank you for helped :). P.s. I'm curious about your mod GA 2.0.0 so it's still ceased correct? Nevertheless, I think you haven't finish yet with research like 92 type of research. Is it possible you still finish off with research? I just wondering if I can do with mod research. Thank. X

XTRMNTR2K

• Modder Extraordinaire
  • Delusional
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 02:54:44 PM »
Thank you I just found it it's fine there is buy I can modify with advanced spiral galaxy including heilum 3. By the way, thank you for helped :).

You're welcome. :)

P.s. I'm curious about your mod GA 2.0.0 so it's still ceased correct? Nevertheless, I think you haven't finish yet with research like 92 type of research. Is it possible you still finish off with research? I just wondering if I can do with mod research. Thank. X

There are currently no plans to resume work on Galactic Armory 2.0, unfortunately. It was a little too ambitious at the time, and to make matters worse I have since lost many of my work files due to a computer crash last year; that pretty much killed whatever was left of my resolve to continue working on it.