Author Topic: Independant Moon Mod for Star Ruler  (Read 1706 times)

JacksterGamer

• View Profile
Independant Moon Mod for Star Ruler
« on: February 07, 2013, 09:56:03 AM »
I was wondering if somebody could make this for me because 1. I do not know how and 2. I really want it :3

I think this would be a good addition.
Also, I think the game can be more micromanagy because a lot of people like that including me :)

Thank you!!!

JacksterGamer

• View Profile
Re: Independant Moon Mod for Star Ruler
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 10:00:20 AM »
Also the ability to edit the AIs Race, Picture, Flag, Etc...

seronis

• Distracted
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile Link
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 04:50:06 PM »
The number of moons you see circling a planet already add 1 slot each. What exactly do you desire in an 'independant moon' mod ?
Any code/mods I post on this site should be considered Public Domain. Borrow it, steal it, shred it into little pieces to your hearts content. I dont require credit but I appreciate bug fixes and suggestions.

Turnus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 09:10:17 PM »
Hate to necropost, but i think he means each moon be counted as a separate planet but have less space (naturally). It's a good idea in theory but implimentiing it would be a lot of work imho, though i'm not a programmer.

Jon Micheelsen

• Contributor
  • Sentient
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 12:12:22 PM »
It's not possible, period. Only planets can be colonized. The functionality that generates the moons, can only do that, and a few other things NOT what was originally requested here. Planets can't be set to orbit other planets either, simulating moon behavior.

ludsoe

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2014, 10:30:18 AM »
It's not possible, period. Only planets can be colonized. The functionality that generates the moons, can only do that, and a few other things NOT what was originally requested here. Planets can't be set to orbit other planets either, simulating moon behavior.

Planets can orbit other planets, Build planetary thrusters on a planet then order it to orbit another planet. You can even change them up, In my last game i had a planet orbiting a planet which orbited a planet which also orbited a planet. And all 4 planets had stations orbiting around them.