Author Topic: Screenshots Gallery Vaporized  (Read 5765 times)

Thy Reaper

• BMS Lead Developer
  • BMS Administrator
  • Hopeless
    • View Profile
    • Blind Mind Studios
Screenshots Gallery Vaporized
« on: December 09, 2009, 05:46:35 PM »
Very recently our gallery decided to delete our screenshots album for apparently no reason. We're doing our best to restore from a somewhat recent backup, but due to changes that have happened since then, many links to the gallery will no longer work, and the metadata for those images has been lost.

MegaDeath409

• BMS Web Developer
  • Sentient
  • Just when you thought you'd known...
    • View Profile
    • Blind Mind Studios
Re: Screenshots Gallery Vaporized
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 07:20:36 PM »
I do not like coppermine as much anymore D:

City Builder

• Sentient
    • View Profile
Re: Screenshots Gallery Vaporized
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 01:16:23 AM »
Maybe an update on your website might be a good thing.  The first thing I was greeted with when I went to purchase the game from gamersgate, (using the link they have to your website as you being the developers) was the page that I saw with the notice about how the gallery bombed out and you were doing your best to get the information back, but dated in Dec, 2009 while this is now August 2010.

I would think that your website should be screaming about the immenent release of Star Ruler if nothing else, but it's not what we see when first entering into your site.  I realize that you're a small operation and may not have much time for such trivial things as your website presence but it goes a long way I would imagine into convincing potential customers that you may not be packing it in overnight once the game is released if you have a substantial website to show off your talents.

Judging by the images I've seen of Star Ruler, you have the talent, so I hope you show it off also on your own website to promote yourselves.