Author Topic: Things that I really wish were in this game.  (Read 667 times)

acehawk

• View Profile
Things that I really wish were in this game.
« on: December 14, 2011, 08:37:53 PM »
Just a few things that I actually expected to see in this game and looked around for before realizing they didn't exist.
-more options, such as average planets per system, ratio of colonizable systems to space object systems(asteroids, remnant gate systems, really huge stars, etc.)
-in-game changeable colonizer settings(which buildings it builds, and yes, I do know how to mod that but I really expected it to be an in game feature and sorely feel the lack of it)
-more variety, such as maybe a couple extra race portraits, a few more race traits, a few more subsystems, that sort of stuff. Some ultra high tech engines would be nice :p
-artillery that can auto-target anything in range, not just in-system. Yes I already was told it's basically not going to happen, just figured I'd mention it  ;)
-Some method of mass-removing buildings from planets. Both meaning "x number of farms from this planet" and "All science facilities from the selected planets/systems".

Oh and by the way, thanks for the great game! I only wish there were more of it ;)

Atol

• View Profile
Re: Things that I really wish were in this game.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 04:10:20 PM »
I would like to add to add one your Topic.  Colony only start with one Scout.  I use to play MOO would love to explore area for a few. basicly you start with one colony and a scout and pick area to start star ruler.