Author Topic: This homeworld2's mod is nice. Maybe we can import these models into SR  (Read 5141 times)

eynl12345

These are some homeworld2 models in GA mod. Maybe these models can be imported into GA too.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 10:28:43 PM by eynl12345 »

eynl12345

« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 10:33:28 PM by eynl12345 »

Jon Micheelsen

• Contributor
  • Sentient
    • View Profile
Those are very nice models indeed. But in the end it comes down to whether the authors of the content will allow it. Have you asked?

The link doesn't seem to work!?

cause792

• Sentient
    • View Profile
    • Mirage Shipset
I had a look at the package, but its all compiled into an exe file. Unless you can find the source files, I can't do anything.
Check out my Mirage shipset for Star ruler and Galactic Armory.
link under my name.

Jon Micheelsen

• Contributor
  • Sentient
    • View Profile
Googling it, I read someone that had used it in a mod package was asked to remove it again. That, and an exe, kinda shows the creators of the package, don't want it used elsewhere, I'd say.

eynl12345

I have already got the author's verbal assent. Then I'll ask for a written promise. After installing the exe file, these will be a file of "big" form, named "yaoduMOD.big". Then we can use "modpackager" to release model files. Models in homeworld2 are obj form.
After I get the written promise. I'll upload modpackager and a link for "yaoduMOD.big" here

Jon Micheelsen

• Contributor
  • Sentient
    • View Profile
Great footwork! Looking forward to see, where this goes.

eynl12345

I'm back. The author of this Mod is glad to contribute to GA mod. However she hopes to communicate directly with you guys. Could any of you provide contact information and she will contact you directly.