Author Topic: Very happy about this news  (Read 1196 times)

Rupture

• View Profile
Very happy about this news
« on: August 08, 2013, 08:54:50 AM »
Something told me to get on the IRC for some reason, but there was nothing going on there, so I decided to get on the forums to see if anything new was happening. Boy was I right about that. Keep up the good work BMS, I can't wait for SR2!

And now for the question that I had: Are you planning on doing any sort of Q&A in the near future? I would love to be able to get some more information about the game.

GGLucas

• Dr. Evil
  • BMS Staff
  • Delusional
    • View Profile
Re: Very happy about this news
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 09:32:22 AM »
There's a lot of stuff we're still in the process of finalizing or that we still want to keep under wraps, so there are some things we aren't answering for now, but feel free to ask questions and we'll try to answer to the extent that we can.

Firgof

• BMS Administrator
  • Delusional
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 11:32:29 AM »
We also did a podcast last night with SpaceGameJunkie where we talked about SR2.
It was a casual Q&A but nonetheless a Q&A.  We'll be posting links to it when they post it.
"Now it will punish you"

anguille

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 08:58:13 AM »
Excellent news...

Will it be published by Iceberg again?

Cheers

Rupture

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 12:08:15 PM »
Sounds good, looking forward to it.

nepenthe

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 11:20:55 AM »
This is great news.  I still have SR1 on my laptop and played it as recently as last night.  I have 523 hours of game time with SR1 according to my Steam account.  That either says something great about SR or something terrible about my social life?  :)  probably a lot of both.
Having followed the development of the first game after purchasing it on Steam, I was wondering if you were going to handle SR2 similarly.  I really liked the process of watching and being able to play through the changes of the game as each new update was pieced together and released. 
Just thought I'd throw my "thumbs-up" for SR2 and look forward to giving you my money when it's available.